Financial Aid

Financial Aid Application Deadline

February 1 (Late submissions will not be considered)

Financial Aid Application Form

ICS's financial aid program is used to supplement a Junior Member's other financial resources. Financial aid awards are meant to be supplemented by other means such as loans and other funds, or, for a Canadian student, part-time employment.

Full-time Junior Members who wish to apply for financial aid should complete and submit a Financial Aid Application when they submit their program application (MWS-ART, MA-EL, part-time, and non-degree Junior Members are not eligible for internal funding). An admission application must be fully completed before eligibility for aid is assessed.

ICS Scholarships

ICS offers a number of scholarships for program students. Junior Members are not required to apply for scholarships separately. Rather, the Financial Aid Application and the program application are used to assess how scholarships will be distributed.

Available ICS scholarships include:

1. Bernard Zylstra Scholarship

2. Peter J. Steen Memorial Scholarship

3. Laura Dale Award

4. Wilma Cumming Memorial Scholarship

5. Marinus Koole Memorial Scholarship

6. GDL Scholarship

7. Harry and Hilda Fernhout PhD Award

8. Jean Olthuis Memorial Scholarship

9. Robert Lee Carvill Memorial Award

For students interested in applying to the MA-EL program, staff members at Christian School Foundation (Canada) member schools may be eligible to receive financial support for this program of study. Find out more at the Christian School Foundation website:

Provincial & Federal Financial Aid

Junior Members enrolled in the MA or PhD programs may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) or the Canada Student Loans Program (CSL).

ICS does not participate in the US Federal Student Aid Program. However, the ICS is authorized to sign payment deferment documentation for existing US student loans.

Financial Aid Office

For more information, contact our Academic Registrar.